środa, 1 lipca 2015

13arts - Layout - Dream Of Tomorrow

Hello!!! I would like to share another layout with you! My new DT project I created for 13arts.
I stamped the background paper "Hallerbos" and added some gesso to create texture. 
I used different mists and paints to add more color to the project.

Witam!!! Chciałabym pokazać wam kolejny mój layout. Mój nowy DT projekt zrobiłam dla 13arts.
Ostemplowałam tło papieru "Hallerbos"  i dodałam trochę gesso by stworzyć teksturę. 
Użyłem różnych mgiełek i farb aby dodać więcej kolorów do projektu.


Here are some closeups of my work: 

Oto kilka zbliżeń mojej pracy:




I hope you found something in this post to inspire you! 
 
Mam nadzieję, że znalazłeś coś w tym poście, by poczuć się zainspirowanym!
 



Products 13@rts:














Mika naturalna w płatkach Purple 

******************
 
Thanks for visiting! Have a nice day!    
 
 
Dziękuję za odwiedziny! Miłego dnia! 

Anna Rogalska 

2 komentarze:

Bente Fagerberg pisze...

Fanulous work on the background. Beautiful layout as always! :)

Sanderijn de Bruin pisze...

GORGEOUS! Love the colors, the soft feel. I can't help it but your work is perfect! xxx