wtorek, 21 lutego 2017

Last project for 13arts

Hello everybody! 
 Today is my last post at 13arts blog.
It was amazing time! 
For my last post,  I created an art journal spread.


Witam wszystkich!
 Dziś jest mój ostatni post na blogu 13arts.
To był niezwykły czas!
W ostatnim poście przygotowałam wpis do art journalu.







That's all I have for you.
I would like to say thank you and goodbye to all of you.
 I have been honoured to be on the 13arts design team.
All my good wishes are with you!
 
To wszystko, co mam dla Was.
Chciałam powiedzieć dziękuję i pożegnać się z wami wszystkimi.
Zostałam zaszczycona mogąc być w zespole projektowym 13arts.
 
Wszystkie moje życzenia są z wami!
Anna Rogalska



Ayeeda Paint METALLIC! Violet  

 ******************************************************

CHALLENGES / WYZWANIA

More Than Words February 2017 Main Challenge
TOGETHER and AMPERSAND

 I used the word TOGETHER as part of title on my art journal page.
My AMPERSAND is below.

******************************************************

9 komentarzy:

mosia pisze...

Cudowny wpis! Piękne tło, kompozycja, kolory, dodatki...no wszystko!

Емшанова Алсу pisze...

Wonderful page!

Di Garling pisze...

Stunning as always Anna and a wonderful interpretation of our challenge over at More Than Words.

Heather McMahon pisze...

What a fabulous art journal page Anna. Congrats on your time at 13arts and thanks for joining in at More Than Words.

Caroline Elliam pisze...

Can't be more perfect! I love everything about your art journal pages! The color you choose are gorgeous indeed! Thank you for playing along at More than words!

Kareen Dion pisze...

STUNNING! Love your art journal, the textures, all the tiny details! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words!

Nicole Doiron pisze...

So much texture and beautiful details! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

langeatheart pisze...

Stunning journal pages Anna! I love the color palette! Great textures! All the best from MTW! :)

Unknown pisze...

Cudowny wpis. Tyle się na nim dzieje...
Beautiful page. Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!