piątek, 13 listopada 2015

13arts Mixed-Media Workshop - 3 different layouts and the same title...

Hello! I made my first layout during my workshop on 13arts Mixed-Media pARTy :) I created many textures and I played with pink and brown colors.
About the event you can read here... 

Witam! Mój pierwszy layout  zrobiłam podczas moich warsztatów na 13arts Mixed-Media pARTy :) Stworzyłam mnóstwo tekstur i bawiłam się różowymi i brązowymi kolorami.
O wydarzeniu możecie przeczytać tutaj....


Some close ups

Kilka zbliżeń




Moją pracę zgłaszam na wyzwanie Namaste: Mój ulubiony kolor...
czyli różowy ;)

This is my entry for challenge Namaste: My favorite color ...
means pink ;)


*******************

I created my second layout during Terhi workshop on Mixed-Media pARTy :) This is my first clean and simple layout.

Mój drugi  layout  zrobiłam podczas warsztatów z Terhi na Mixed-Media pARTy :) To mój pierwszy layout w stylu Clean and Simply


Some close ups

Kilka zbliżeń




The third layout is a combination of both styles: mine and Terhi :)
Picture, layers and composition is from Terhi. I added a subtitle, masks and lots of flowers :)

Trzeci układ jest kombinacją obu stylów: mojego i Terhi :)
Zdjęcie, warstwy i kompozycja jest od Terhi. Ja dołożyłam napisy, maski i dużo kwiatów. 






I was inspired by the November Scrap Around The World mood board. 
On my layout you will find soft blue, grey, black, white with red colours, beautiful typography of chipboard, wood grain, white washed effect, pine-cones, hearts, ornaments, stars, little house and fluffy warm textures.
 
Zainspirowałam się listopadową mapką Scrap Around The World .
Na moim układzie znajdziesz kolory błękitu, szarości, czarnego i białego z czerwonym, śliczną czcionkę tekturki, słoje drewna, efekt wybielania, szyszki sosny, ozdoby, serca, gwiazdki, mały domek i puszyste, ciepłe tekstury.


7 komentarzy:

Arantzazu pisze...

As usual you Have created a pieces of art!
You Have your own style and it's really yours!
Love the background, the Fabulous composition and ofcourse all layers!
Thanks for playing with us at SATW!
Xoxo

langeatheart pisze...

Oh Anna you've created another masterpiece! I love your work! Always so beautifully done so much technique! A definite contender in my eyes! All the best from SATW! :)

Tatiana Yemelyanenko pisze...

Fantastic LOs! Texture and background are amaing! Thanks for playing with us at SATW!

Lilibleu pisze...

Wow !! This is fantastic, great work !! I love everything : the background, details and photo ! Thank you for playing at SATW :)
Lydie Denis.

Galachko pisze...

Stunning work! Thanks for playing with us at SATW!

Agata pisze...

Pierwszy, drugi i trzeci - każdy jest śliczny :)

frezja pisze...

Uwielbiam Twoje prace, wszystkie razem i kazda z osobna :))
jestem pewna ze kiedys znajde sie u Ciebie na warsztatach :)
Dziękujemy za wspólną zabawę w Namaste:)